If you’re searching for a luxurious base from which to enjoy adventure-filled days in Costa Rica, this adults-only retreat with its zero-edge infinity pool could be your ideal escape.
Casa Chameleon at Las Catalinas is a new resort on the exotic Guanacaste peninsula, a region famed for its beautiful beaches, surfing opportunities and prolific bird life. The hotel sits atop a cliff above the up-and-coming coastal town of Las Catalinas, and boasts expansive Pacific Ocean vistas. Sentido Norte, the restaurant and bar, serves fresh meals inspired by the cuisine of the coast, where local produce like avocado, coconut and sea food are the stars of the show.
The property is a paradise for the active guest. You’ll find golden sands to lounge on and warm waters that invite swimmers, surfers and kayakers alike. You can also rent a jet ski, take a private catamaran tour or try your hand at paddle-boarding. Away from the coast there’s 1,000 acres of rainforest filled with hiking, biking and horse riding opportunities. Or simply relax by the stunning infinity pool, order a beverage and soak in the panoramic views.
Casa Chameleon, at a glance
- Chic, adults-only resort in the coastal town of Las Catalinas
- Only a 45-minute drive from Liberia Airport
- Minimalist design with a bright, light colour palette
- 21 private villas with salt water plunge pools and private terraces
- Villa Suites offer additional space and privacy
- Amenities include king size beds, 480 thread count linens, Bluetooth speakers and high speed Wi-Fi
- Incredible ocean views
- Dine on locally inspired gourmet cuisine at Sentido Norte
For leisure and pleasure
- Enjoy a swim in the zero-edge infinity pool overlooking the ocean
- Fabulous swimming, snorkelling, paddle boarding and kayaking opportunities
- With warm waters and great swells this is a fantastic place to take surfing lessons
- Experience life in the treetops on a canopy tour
- Ride across the beaches on a horseback tour
- Take a catamaran down the coastline to visit pristine beaches, snorkel and observe marine life
- Jet ski rental and ATV tours
- Zip lining
- Unwind in the spa and salon