An award winning eco-hotel, Arenas del Mar in Costa Rica combines luxury and eco-tourism, to give you the best of both worlds being right on the beach and at the heart of a beautiful national park.
You can indulge yourself in exciting experiences. You can treat yourself to total relaxation, fine dining and modern luxuries. You can be the only person on the beach – and it doesn’t have to cost the Earth, or impact on its future.
Arenas del Mar is a carbon-neutral resort - the first Costa Rican hotel to be awarded the Five Sustainability Leaf Award, and Five Stars. Which makes it the perfect, sustainable base for discovering indigenous flora and fauna on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Costa Rica. Especially as you can literally step out of the hotel and walk into the untouched wilderness of a natural rainforest. Or saunter down from the hotel’s commanding cliff top setting, to a choice of two glorious beaches.
Arenas del Mar, at a glance
- Five star luxury eco-hotel with magnificent sea views
- Surrounded by a national park
- 20 minute flight from San Jose’s Juan Santamaria International Airport
- Choice of 38 luxurious guest rooms with spacious bathrooms and private decks with great ocean or forest views
- Superior rooms facing the gardens or ocean
- Suites accommodating up to three adults, with private hot tubs, two bathrooms and large living areas, plus fantastic views
- Two brilliant restaurants serving dishes made with fresh, local ingredients
- Welcoming lounge bars
For leisure and pleasure
- Idyllic beaches just a short walk away
- Close to the Manuel Antonio National Park
- Nature treks to see howler and squirrel monkeys, sloths and innumerable tropical birds
- Kayaking, horse riding, zip lining, white water rafting, surfing and sailing
- Hanging bridge and waterfall tour
- Resident naturalist guides