Tough choices. On the one hand the warm Pacific Ocean is lapping gently at the edges of a pristine, white sand beach. On the other hand, you can hear the exotic creatures in the jungle hinterland behind you calling to each other (and you!).
And the choices don’t end there. You could go surfing – the surfer’s Mecca of Playa Santa Teresa is temptingly close – or horse riding through the beautiful surrounding countryside. Or stay in your luxury resort and indulge in a restorative spa session. Or try a gastronomic feast created from the freshest of locally produced ingredients, by highly acclaimed resort chefs. Decisions, decisions.
But there is one obvious choice. Take a luxury, tailor-made holiday to Costa Rica and you simply have to stay at the Florblanca Resort.
Florblanca Resort, at a glance
- Luxury, ocean resort on Costa Rica’s prized Nicoya Peninsula
- Selection of 10 private villas with a choice of one or two bedrooms in a jungle garden setting
- Two deluxe villas on the beach, just a few steps from the sea
- Honeymoon House with private beach access, beachside palapa and upstairs floral canopy deck
- Surf House for parties of six
- Nectar restaurant serving Latin and Asian cuisine
For leisure and pleasure
- Beautiful Spa Bambu with massage and beauty treatments
- Yoga and pilates
- Fabulous swimming and surfing
- Horse riding
- Hiking through an unspoiled environment
- Canopy zip lining
- ATV excursions to Montezuma Waterfall, Cabo Blanco and the wildlife of the peninsula