Make no mistake about it, at Four Seasons Resort, you will experience a whole range of unrivalled eco-adventures. But you will also experience a gorgeous resort that tumbles its way down a wooden hillside, leading to the golden, sandy beaches of the beautiful Peninsula Papagayo.
Even the resort itself is eco-friendly. Individual rooms are built from local wood and indigenous stone, and the restaurants serve an irresistible menu of dishes – many using local ingredients produced in a sustainable and environmentally-friendly way.
Eco-tourism was never so tempting.
Four Seasons Resort, at a glance
- Choice of 175 guest rooms, suites and residences
- Rattan and bamboo furnishings, local wood and stone
- Outdoor terraces and verandas with mesmerising views
- Four restaurants with a range of menus, plus an elegant lounge
- Huge, open air event pavilion
For leisure and pleasure
- Three large pools plus a kid’s all season pool
- Seven-treatment spa
- Tennis courts
- 18-hole Arnold Palmer championship golf course
- Kids and Teens clubs
- Fitness classes and personal trainers
- Large range of eco-adventures and tours of the peninsula’s tropical dry forests