On one hand you have pristine beaches with world class surfing and unbeatable sun worshipping. White sand and the sort of seclusion you only find in an exclusive, private beach resort.
On the other hand you have the chaotically beautiful vigour of a tropical rainforest. Latitude 10 is the perfect base for adventure travel and ecotourism, with an open air structure that makes spotting wildlife easy. Expect to encounter the exotic, the colourful and the awe-inspiring.
And expect to feel at home. Latitude 10 specialises in the sort of personalised service that turns a resort into a ‘home from home’. Including small, private casitas arranged in tropical gardens – making it the perfect place for you and your family to relax on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Costa Rica.
Latitude 10, at a glance
- Exclusive beach resort with excellent green credentials
- 50 minutes from Tambor Airport
- Just five casitas surrounded by natural gardens, with open sky bathrooms, outdoor decks and sitting areas
- Choice of junior suites with individual décor, plus two master suites with large porches, ocean views and space for up to three adults
- Guestrooms also available
- Indulgent Clubhouse restaurant and lounge
For leisure and pleasure
- Infinity pool
- Open air wellness studio with holistic massages
- Two fabulous beaches – where the savvy locals surf
- Only six km from Cabo Blanco Nature Reserve
- Tours to see capuchin and howler monkeys, porcupine, armadillos, deer, iguanas, pacas and a huge number of exotic birds including 50 varieties of humming birds
- Tours to Isla Tortuga, Malpais and Santa Teresa