Honeymooning? Or just dreaming of whisking your significant someone away to a tranquil haven set amidst beautiful scenery and exotic wildlife?
Manatus Hotel lives up to the dream. It stands on the banks of a river that twists its sinuous way through the diversity that is typical of Costa Rica’s northern coastline. Stay at Manatus and you will be able to explore the rainforest canopy, not to mention streams that suddenly open out onto narrow lagoons, or swamps teeming with fantastical birds.
Go kayaking, or sport fishing, or simply laze in a hammock, under gently swishing trees.
Manatus Hotel, at a glance
- Just 12 guest rooms, individually painted in traditional designs
- Four poster beds with hanging veils
- Private terraces with to-die-for views
- Open-sided restaurant and bar overlooking the river
For leisure and pleasure
- Large swimming pool
- Gym and in-room spa treatments
- Tours include rainforest and canopy visits, turtle watching (in season) and trips to local villages
- Kayaking and sports fishing