If you think of a vacation as a chance to escape your normal world, unplug and breathe more easily…you should specify Rancho Pacifico as a destination on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Costa Rica.
Ditto if you think a holiday should be a combination of exploring and learning about new territories, trying new activities, experiencing novel adventures and, finally but definitely most importantly, indulging yourself.
This luxury, boutique hotel gives scope to all your holiday ambitions. You can be pampered in an elegant spa; lounge on virtually empty beaches; go horse riding along miles of sand; hike deep into the rainforest to meet the region’s colourful butterflies, animals and birds; scale mountain trails; sample exquisite local dishes; relax in an infinity pool, discover jungle waterfalls….
Rancho Pacifico, at a glance
- Award-winning, luxury hotel set within 250 acres of private rainforest
- Choice of astonishing accommodation, including a treehouse hideaway villa, luxury spa and deluxe terrace suites, Villa Romantica, Villa Exotica, Villa Tropical, three bedroom pool villa and deluxe balcony villa
- Fantastic panoramic views from private decks – some with whirlpool tubs
- Highly stylish restaurant serving creative ‘world/tropical’ cuisine
- Lively bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Infinity pool overlooking the sea
- Spa Tranquila, described as ‘Costa Rica’s most romantic’ by ForbesLife
- Immaculate beach and ocean
- Nature and wildlife tours
- Walking in the preserve
- Activities including boat trips for whale and dolphin watching and snorkelling, fishing, ATV mountain adventures and various horse rides
- Bird watching
- Mangrove exploration
- Excursion to Panama border and mountains