Choose Xanadari as part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Costa Rica and you’ll soon realise it’s a destination within itself.
This luxury resort hotel and spa has an enviable reputation for enveloping you in an experience so totally satisfying that you may never want to step outside its elegant environs – even to explore the nearby Poas Volcano or embark on a fascinating tour of a local coffee plantation.
Instead you’ll find yourself strolling through miles of botanic garden trails, discovering dramatic waterfalls and fragrant orchid houses. Or you’ll bathe in a sunset pool with stunning views over the Central Valley. Or indulge yourself in a sublimely elegant spa. Or dine in an open restaurant on organic produce grown in Xandari’s own orchards and gardens…
Xandari Resort, at a glance
- Beautiful resort nestling in a 40 acre plantation
- Under 10 km from San José International Airport
- Choice of 24 individually designed villas, surrounded by indigenous gardens
- Many with large terraces offering magnificent views, plus intimate, walled-in courtyard terraces
- Indoor/outdoor restaurant serving local and international specialities
For leisure and pleasure
- Lap pools plus swimming pool with sun decks and marvellous views
- Spa village including five palm-thatched jalapas, set in tropical gardens
- Massage, Jacuzzi and mud wraps
- Over four km of botanic trails set with sculptures and artwork
- River system, pools and waterfalls
- Day trips including river rafting, volcano exploration, golf, La Paz Waterfall gardens, coffee plantation, nature trails