Nothing beats the sensation of coming and going as you please and eating when you want. And nowhere beats the buzzing, central Havana location of Casa Concordia.
If you were a resident of Havana, this is where you’d want to live. Casa Concordia is a private apartment situated on the fifth floor of a classic 1930s building, set on a quiet avenue. It’s just one block from the beating heart of Havana, around the corner is Parque Central and the many local restaurants, shops, galleries and museums that give the area its life and character.
As part of your tailor-made holiday to Cuba, a private apartment sets you free to enjoy Havana to the full, without the formalities of a city hotel. You’ll have your own space, the freedom to cook and eat whatever you want, whenever you fancy it, and the luxury of being able to do absolutely nothing – or absolutely everything.
Casa Concordia, at a glance
- Gorgeous apartment on the fifth floor of a centrally located building
- Splendid views over Havana’s enthralling skyline
- Three stylish bedrooms and the same number of en suite bathrooms
- Four balconies and an open terrace giving different perspectives of the city
- Open plan living areas
- Dining area and well-equipped kitchen
- Décor is contemporary chic combined with period features
- Air conditioning
- Concierge and housekeeping service
For leisure and pleasure
- Guided city tours and taxi service on demand in a beautifully restored, classic American car
- Close to the cobbled streets and alleyways of old Havana
- One block from Parque Central, galleries and museums
- Minutes from Casa de la Musica, and Galiano and Neptuno’s shops and restaurants
- Plazas Armas, San Francisco, Catedral and Vieja are all within easy walking distance
- Prado’s elevated walkway is just five minutes away