The first non-all-inclusive beach resort in Cuba, the Cayo Guillermo Kempinski Resort opened in 2020 and has set a new bar in terms of luxury and sophistication.
The hotel has an enviable position, on the pristine shores of Playa Pilar. Surrounded by turquoise waters and idyllic white sand beaches, the Cayo Guillermo Kempinski Resort has the perfect position for those looking to unwind in some luxury before flying home.
The hotel fuses the authenticities of Cuba with a contemporary and modern approach. Guests can choose to dine in the El Emperador seafood restaurant, which takes its name from the blue marlin fish found in the waters around the island or in Balsámic, a more relaxed option, specialising in Mediterranean and Caribbean fusion cuisine. There are a number of lively and stylish bars, including the Nuevo Floridita beach bar and also the stylish, Hemingway inspired, cigar bar. Live Cuban music, delicious fresh cocktails and beautiful sunsets make the perfect end to any day.
Rooms are modern and face either the swimming pool or ocean. A number of rooms can be interconnected for families or include an additional bed, but for those looking to splash out, the most impressive rooms are the water villa's, which are standalone bungalows and built over the water. All rooms have their own balcony or terrace and come with air-conditioning, flat-screen televisions and free Wi-Fi.
Guest can relax on the beautiful white sand beach, snorkel in the warm waters or take a boat trip to the nearby islands. There is also a spa, outdoor swimming pool and other activities can be organised locally.
For those looking to end their Cuban holiday in style, there really is no where better than the Cayo Guillermo Kempinski Resort.
Kempinski Resort Cayo Guillermo, at a glance
- Exclusive Cuban beach resort - the first non-all-inclusive beach resort in Cuba
- Surrounded by the beautiful white sand beaches and turquoise waters of Cayo Guillermo
- Choice of excellent restaurants and bars
- Modern and beautifully decorated rooms
- Variety of rooms to suit all budgets
- Sophisticated hotel, which stands out compared to the other hotel options on the Cayes
- The hotel is 6 1/2 hours by road from Havana or a short domestic flight
For leisure and pleasure
- Relax on the beach of by the swimming pool
- Boat trips and water sports can be organised
- Enjoy a relaxing spa treatment
- Eat and drink in the excellent bars and restaurants