A real hidden gem housed in an old colonial-style building, Hotel Loma del Ángel offers you a tranquil space from which to discover the treasures of Old Havana.
The property is made up of just two large, individually decorated suites - the ‘Living Room Suite’ and ‘Terrace Suite’. Both possess beautiful bathrooms, Egyptian cotton sheets and L’Occitane amenities. The former boasts a small balcony and spacious living area, whilst the latter has its own private terrace looking out across the rooftops of Old Havana. Watch local life roll by as you enjoy your tropical fruit breakfast in the mornings.
Natural wood, vintage metals and contemporary artwork all play a part in giving the hotel its charming originality. The hotel feels much more like a private home, and the staff complement this by providing a truly friendly and personalised service. They have extensive knowledge of the local area and can arrange excursions to discover its highlights and hidden treasures.
Hotel Loma del Ángel, at a glance
• Characterful hotel tucked away from the crowded streets of Old Havana
• Only two suites housed in a refurbished, three-storey colonial-style building
• ‘Living Room Suite’ with a large living room and a small balcony overlooking the street
• ‘Terrace Suite’ with a spacious terrace overlooking the city’s rooftops
• In-room amenities include flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi, walk-in rain showers and oversized beds
• 24-hour personalised service with great attention to detail
• No restaurant but offer a special food and drinks menu and can arrange delivery from nearby restaurants
For leisure and pleasure
• Delicious breakfasts complete with homemade jams, pastries, pancakes and fruit juices
• Personalised excursions
• A short walk from the city’s famous squares, markets and monuments
• Stroll along the world-famous Malecón
• Visit the city’s bustling bars and chic restaurants
• Discover nearby fine art galleries and museums