You don’t have to be a fluent Spanish speaker to understand the name – you only have to visit the Paradisus Varadero.
Yes, it is an all-inclusive resort, standing on the stunning Varadero Beach, less than 90 miles from Havana. And yes, in many respects Hotel Paradisus is a piece of paradise – especially if you have a family.
Paradisus offers something for everyone, particularly if you include a stay at the end of your tour of Cuba, You can simply relax and enjoy all-inclusive, five star luxury. In fact, the hardest decisions you’ll have to take is which restaurant, what bar, where to swim, which one of a dazzling array of facilities to indulge in next….
Hotel Paradisus Varadero, at a glance
- 5 star, all-inclusive resort
- 510 spacious, beautifully appointed suites arranged in two-storey bungalows
- All with balconies or terraces overlooking the sea or gardens
- Choice of seven restaurants and six bars
- Children’s club
- Lush tropical garden
- The most complete choice of activities and facilities
For leisure and pleasure
- Three huge swimming pools
- Superb spa and fitness centre
- Jacuzzis, sauna, steam baths, beauty salon, yoga and meditation
- Water sports, tennis courts, volleyball, bicycle hire
- Archery and ecological excursions
- Kayaking, catamaran sailing, windsurfing and banana boats
- Diving and snorkelling
- Wide choice of classes and excursions