The cosy but luxurious Casa Encantada is centrally located in colonial Antigua, just moments from the main square.
Casa Encantada is a beautiful colonial style building with only ten rooms, each of which is tastefully decorated in colonial style. Beds have high quality linens and are extremely comfortable. There is a communal lounge, small splash pool and beautiful terrace area with bar which makes a perfect breakfast setting or a sunset drink before heading out for dinner. This boutique hotel has a great level of service and style.
From the Encantada you can easily walk to artisan markets, the National Museum and any number of beautifully restored ruins, Baroque churches and convents. Or arrange excursions into the surrounding countryside.
Casa Encantada, at a glance
- Central setting just 45 minutes from Guatemala City International Airport
- Just nine individually decorated guest rooms with king or queen poster beds, natural stone bathrooms with walk-in showers, views over the garden or lily pond
- One roof terrace suite with large bedroom and opulent sitting area, plus magnificent views towards the cathedral and volcanoes
For leisure and pleasure
- Small splash pool
- Terrace bar
- Perfect base for discovering the cobbled streets, impressive sights, markets, restaurants and nightlife of this fascinating city
- Excursions to visit ancient Mayan ruins
- Volcano hiking, mountain biking, river kayaking, golf and deep sea fishing can all be arranged