Mesón Panza Verde is situated in the heart of the city of Antigua, but the boutique luxury of the hotel itself is a world away from the hustle and bustle of the streets outside. A rooftop pool and Cuban music nights, keep you from feeling too secluded.
Stroll along Antigua’s famous Fifth Avenue, through delightful cobbled streets, past ancient ruins and a bustling array of traditional shops, and you’ll find the heavy wooden doors that hide Mesón Panza Verde.
Just a few minutes walk from the picturesque main plaza and whitewashed stone façade of a colonial cathedral, Mesón Panza Verde is a charming collection of double rooms and suites gathered around a central courtyard and fountain. A tiled veranda runs around the courtyard, completing the picture of old time Antigua.
Old time with a modern twist. Expect boutique-style décor and a restaurant that has won the coveted Medal de Oro.
Mesón Panza Verde, at a glance
- Central, but secluded courtyard setting
- Close to the heart of Antigua
- Nine spacious suites and two double rooms
- Individual architectural features
- Thick stone walls and ancient buildings contrast with modern, boutique style
- Award-winning restaurant
- Pool and rooftop terraces
For leisure and pleasure
- Excellent base to explore Antigua and beyond
- Art gallery featuring work of local artists
- Yoga studio with professional instructors
- Jazz, salsa and Cuban music evenings in the inner restaurant