Dine on delectable seafood and wake to stunning ocean views at The Cape on the southern tip of Baja California.
Starting from 592 square feet, accommodation at The Cape comes generously sized with exquisite views and resort-style amenities. From private balconies with hanging daybeds to freestanding tubs and rainfall showers, every indulgence has been thought of. As well as guestrooms and suites, the property boasts a collection of luxury villas where you’ll be looked after by your own personal concierge.
The hotel is located on quiet Monuments Beach, whose soft sands can be reached by a private stairway. Guests will also discover a spa, two pools and Cabo San Lucas’ only rooftop lounge and alfresco garden where you can watch gorgeous sunsets over the famous ‘El Arco’. Enjoy internationally acclaimed dining at Manta, delectable seafood at The Ledge and fresh fruit juices at the pool’s swim-up bar.
The Cape, at a glance
• A clean and contemporary beachfront retreat in Cabo San Lucas
• Located on secluded Monuments Beach
• Southern California-meets-Baja aesthetic
• 161 guestrooms, suites and villas with private balconies and glorious ocean views
• State-of-the-art rain showers with freestanding copper-leafed tubs and luxurious cotton kimono robes
• Selected suites have private plunge pools
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Mouth-watering seafood cuisine
For leisure and pleasure
• Outdoor infinity pool and bar, saltwater pool, and hot-tub
• Rooftop bar and lounge with an adjoining garden
• Spa built into a natural rock formation
• Ocean-view cabanas, hot and cold plunge pools, a steam room and sauna
• Snorkelling, paddle boarding and surfing alongside an array of other water sports