Backed by verdant mangroves and fronted by striking blue waters, Chablé Maroma combines wellness and laidback luxury living on Mexico’s Caribbean Coast.
Set on the much-celebrated golden sands of Punta Maroma, Chablé Maroma is a true refuge amidst tropical jungle on the Riviera Maya. Though a newcomer to the area, the resort has already secured its place amongst the prestigious Leading Hotels of the World. A feat which comes as no surprise when you consider its impressive heated infinity pool, splendid, free-flowing design and glorious, 17,000-square-foot spa with Mayan-inspired treatments.
Guests are offered a choice of 70 standalone casitas immersed in the jungle and built from local stone, wood and marble. Features include hand-carved sinks, indoor/outdoor showers and private plunge pools screened by the dense jungle. Crafted by acclaimed chef Jorge Vallejo, meals at Chablé Maroma are elegant, regional and showcase the freshest of local ingredients.
Chablé Maroma, at a glance
• Luxury jungle refuge with a splendid beachfront setting on the Riviera Maya
• 70 spacious, free-standing casitas with private pools, terraces and sliding glass doors
• Fine dining Bu’ul restaurant overseen by celebrated chef Jorge Vallejo
• Kaban, laidback restaurant by the pool serving inventive Mexican dishes
• Rooftop Raw Bar for fresh oysters, crab and fish
• Member of the Leading Hotels of the World
• A 15-minute drive from Playa del Carmen
For leisure and pleasure
• Expansive, adults-only spa with a hammam, plunge pool, sauna and treatments influenced by ancient Mayan customs
• Fitness centre and yoga classes
• Jungle treks
• Go diving in the cenote
• Venture out to explore the Mayan ruins of Tulum
• Private beach with calm waters ideal for swimming
• Heated infinity pool and bar overlooking the beach
• Kayaking, sailing, kitesurfing, diving and snorkelling can all be arranged