With yachting and whale watching, diving and snorkelling, pampering and exercising, jungle tours, horse riding and mountain biking there’s never a dull moment. Unless you want one.
Pause on the beach to gaze across the Pacific Ocean and you could well become mesmerised by the immensity of the scene and the tranquillity of the moment. But you’ll find that the call of the sea has competition.
Action, adventure and new experiences also beckon you. So your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Mexico could also include relaxing in an Aztec-inspired temazcal. Scuba diving or snorkelling in welcoming waters. Plunging into your own private pool or lazing on a rooftop solarium. Horse riding or mountain biking. Trekking through an unspoiled natural jungle with an experienced guide; indulging in brilliant organic cuisine; whale watching or swimming with dolphins; playing a round of golf…the choice is so inviting that you should probably consider booking a little longer.
Imanta Resorts, at a glance
- Exclusive boutique hotel in a dramatic oceanfront setting
- Only 27 miles from Puerto Vallarta International Airport
- Choice of suites, villas and an outstanding, three storey tree house
- Glorious views over the sea, jungle, gardens or towards the Cerro del Mono Mountains
- Suites typically include their own plunge pools, sun decks and luxurious en suite bathrooms
- Villas offer three bedrooms – two masters with en suites – swimming pools and rooftop solariums
- The tree house soars over three storeys and will accommodate a family of four
- Excellent food created by an executive chef using seafood and organic produce from the hotel’s own garden
For leisure and pleasure
- Rugged rocks and a stretch of fine sand, lapped by the Pacific Ocean
- Jungle Spa combines the soothing sounds of the sea with the jungle canopy’s birdsong and blissfully relaxing treatments
- Therapies based on Aztec and Pre-Hispanic healing knowledge
- Great gym with the latest equipment and ocean views
- Aztec-inspired temazcal sauna
- Scuba diving and snorkelling
- Paddle boarding, surfing and kite surfing
- Whale watching and swimming with dolphins
- Sailing and yachting
- Horse riding
- Mountain biking, hiking and private guided jungle tours