Colourful reef fish, stunning underwater caves and crystalline turquoise waters provide the backdrop for this secluded boutique resort on the Riviera Maya.
This beachfront retreat encompasses just 30 luxury suites on the shores of dreamy Soliman Bay. The food is superb, with the ocean-facing restaurant serving a mix of Mexican and Italian specialities – Mayan spiced prawns and grilled lobster – whilst the spa welcomes you into a haven of tranquillity whenever you need some ‘you’ time.
Diving enthusiasts will be thrilled to discover the coral reef protecting the resort’s beach is part of the world's second-largest barrier reef system. In just a couple of minutes, you could be gliding alongside a kaleidoscope of vividly-coloured fish. The hotel also puts you within reach of stunning underwater caves and the magnificent Tulum ruins, including the mighty El Castillo, Chichen Itza and Coba.
Jashita Hotel, at a glance
• Eco-friendly beachfront resort on isolated Soliman Bay
• Two hectares of beachfront accommodation offering privacy and exclusivity
• Total of just 30 suites, including several waterfront suites
• Stone floors, luxurious Italian linens and oversized rain showers
• All have private terraces whilst several also boast plunge pools
• Pandano Restaurant offers fresh Italian and Mexican cuisine with locally sourced produce
• Indoor, outdoor and rooftop lounge areas
• 10-minute drive from Tulum Town
For leisure and pleasure
• Visit the nearby ruins of Tulum, or further afield to Chichen Itza or Coba
• White sandy beach with shallow waters perfect for swimming and paddle boarding
• Adults-only infinity pool and another child-friendly pool
• Spa and yoga studio with stunning views across the bay
• Incredible snorkelling and diving opportunities
• Fishing trips and kite surfing
• Swimming in splendidly clear waters
• Beach lazing and dozing in hammocks