One of only a small handful of resorts scattered around the spectacular Maroma Bay, Kin Sol Soleil is everything you could want in a do-nothing holiday. Long, almost deserted stretches of white sand invite you for a leisurely, water’s edge stroll. The turquoise sea beckons too, but the cool shade of the whispering palms and the tinkling of ice in your cocktail glass can prove irresistible.
Your suite is similarly attractive, encouraging you to spend hours lazing on its sun terrace, taking the occasional dip in your private, circular swimming pool with its stunning seaward views. And then, of course, there is the bar and dining room.
Fresh seafood – caught daily in Maroma Bay – regional specialities, and international cuisine is served in the seafront restaurant beside the resort.
Kin Sol Soleil, at a glance
- Fabulous gated, beachfront setting on unspoiled Maroma Bay
- Only 35 minutes from Cancun International Airport
- Just ten luxurious beachfront suites
- Private oblong or circular swimming pools and rooftop sun decks with horizon-wide sea views
- Gardens with gazebos and outdoor showers
- Air conditioned luxury and elegant décor
- Superb beachfront restaurant with French chef
For leisure and pleasure
- Modern spa with a wide menu of treatments
- Unrivalled beach for sunbathing and swimming
- Kayaking, sailing, parasailing, scuba diving and snorkelling all available
- Horse riding
- Fishing expeditions and speed boats trips can be arranged
- Cultural and historic tours available