A combination of high-end luxury, beachfront bliss, flawless service and fabulous fine dining, the celebrated Nizuc resort is an irresistible refuge in the Riviera Maya.
The property, which sprawls for nearly 30 acres, is made up of 274 gorgeously appointed suites and villas. Private pools, expansive terraces, free-standing soaking tubs and exquisite views ensure that each room is a haven of serenity. The decor, whilst minimal, is modern Mayan with natural materials, open spaces, warm colours and whitewashed walls.
Here, on the golden shores of the Caribbean Sea, you can spend your days soaking up the Mexican sun on the private beach or trying your hand at paddle boarding, snorkelling, kayaking or diving. There are also five swimming pools as well as a lavish ESPA spa. When it comes to dining, you’ll find yourself spoilt for choice with six unique venues to choose from including classic Mediterranean at Terra Nostra and Peruvian delicacies at Ni. Delicious breakfasts are served at Café de la Playa whilst La Punta Grill offers tasty bites around the pool.
Nizuc Resort & Spa, at a glance
- Ultra-luxurious resort set on one of the most beautiful beaches in the Yucatán Peninsula
- Located within a 29-acre natural preserve
- Sleek Asian-inspired design complemented by natural materials
- 274 spacious suites and private villas spaced out throughout the resort
- Many rooms come with private pools, gardens, large terraces and free-standing soaking tubs
- Six first-class restaurants including Ramona (Mexican), Indochine (Far East), Terra Nostra (Mediterranean) and Ni (Peruvian)
- Delicious breakfasts are served at Café de la Playa whilst La Punta Grill offers perfectly grilled meat and seafood
- Two lounge bars
- Just a 15-minute drive from Cancun Airport
For leisure and pleasure
- Butler service
- Five swimming pools
- 30,000 sq. ft. ESPA spa with nine treatment rooms, fitness centre and beauty salon
- An array of water sports at your doorstep including diving, snorkelling, kayaking and paddle boarding
- Two secluded beaches, including one reserved for adults only
- Fitness programmes and yoga retreats
- Day trips to nearby archaeological sites and Mayan ruins