A stylish boutique hotel in the centre of Nicaragua’s capital, combining different Elements – modernistic style and eco-awareness – to create an unforgettable visit.
From the outside, Elements has all the ingredients of leading modern architecture, clean lines and geometric shapes superimposed in perfect proportions. Step inside and you’ll find the contemporary theme continues with an emphasis on advanced ecological considerations. A bar set in a rectangle of neon complementing décor that uses natural materials. Slate and marble bathrooms, cleverly shaped by coloured uplighters and solar water heating throughout. Surprising design features like a traditional grand piano presented in the corner of a minimalist, modern space. An orb-like chandelier suspended in a voided atrium. An achingly stylish restaurant serving the art of cuisine in constant evolution.
Stay at Elements as part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Nicaragua and you’ll be able to add a wealth of new experiences to your visit to Managua.
Elements Hotel, at a glance
- Boutique hotel in the pulsing heart of Nicaragua’s capital
- Close to the prestigious business and banking district
- 18 tastefully designed rooms, the perfect combination of elegance and comfort
- Choice of stylish single, double and executive guest rooms
- Intelligent energy-saving systems and solar water heating throughout
- Rooms have marble en suites with rain showers
- Picture windows with city views
- Oxigeno lounge and bar stands on a terrace overlooking the pool and serves modern fusion cuisine
For leisure and pleasure
- Tempting swimming pool with sundeck, plus carefully tended gardens
- Well-equipped gym for re-energising workouts before breakfast or after a day’s sightseeing
- Excellent setting for enjoying the shopping malls, elegant restaurants, sightseeing opportunities, history, nightlife and culture of Managua
- Situated on Colonial Los Robles, adjacent to Plaza Cuba