This is a truly unique environment, offering an experience you’re unlikely to find anywhere else.
You will be staying in a private bungalow with a deck giving you dizzying views of the forest or out towards the seas. The main lodge can only be reached by crossing a bridge suspended 110 metres above a forested canyon.
You will be surrounded by a nature reserve and conservation area that is the natural habitat of monkeys, sloth, any number of wild birds and seasonal sea turtles.
If you believe holidays should enrich, rather than damage, the environment; discover Morgan’s Rock.
Morgan’s Rock, at a glance
- Just 15 spacious bungalows set in a natural reserve and farm of over 1800 hectares
- Furnished with indigenous materials
- Outside decks give horizon-wide views
- Cuisine includes Nicaraguan, Central and South American fusion and fresh seafood
For leisure and pleasure
- Great swimming pool
- Night and day guided walks to discover local flora and fauna
- Nature tours and local excursions
- Diving and snorkelling
- Riding, estuary kayaking and sea cruises
- Turtle watching in season