So does the Bristol live up to its formidable reputation for timeless elegance and exceptional service? Walking through the reception – itself a modern classic – with its skilful combination of contemporary art and colonially inspired décor, you’d have to agree. The place does have an air of elegance that spans time.
And the service? The guest rooms and suites have personal butlers who combine charm and discretion, and who take care of every detail for you (and in many cases even anticipate your wishes). Nothing is too much trouble.
And nothing is very far away, either. The Bristol is conveniently located in the most prestigious, financial area of Panama City – close to upmarket Balboa Avenue, the glamorous shops, boutiques and stores, as well as the sights and nightlife of buzzing Panama City.
Bristol Hotel, at a glance
- Unrivalled reputation and central city setting, just 12 miles from Tocumen International Airport
- Choice of 129 comfortably spacious suites and guest rooms with modern-colonial décor and personal butlers
- Guest rooms typically have dining tables, marbled bathrooms with showers, floor-to-ceiling windows giving great city views
- Three different styles of suites with king-size beds, sumptuous bath and shower rooms, custom-designed fabrics, separate living areas and superb views
- Renowned ‘gourmet sanctuary’ restaurant and bar specialising in rums
For leisure and pleasure
- Within easy walking distance of Panama City’s historic centre, top restaurants, shopping and nightlife
- Great base for sight seeing, especially for the Panama Canal, Old Panama, Metropolitan National Park, Bio-Museum, craft markets and Casco Viejo
- Golf course within easy reach