Stroll out of Las Clementinas and you’ll find yourself in a colonial cityscape that has all the grace and beauty of Old San Juan, the faded gentility of Havana and the glorious exuberance of Colombia’s Cartagena.
Panama City isn’t at the top of every tourist’s must-visit list, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t delight. In fact, its exclusivity makes it all the more attractive to the few who prefer to travel their own road.
Put Las Clementinas on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Panama itinerary and, besides the exquisite colonial architecture, you’ll be treated to some spectacular and unforgettable sights. You’ll also be able to relax in a hotel with panoramic rooftop views, surrounded by lush gardens - and indulge in classic Panamanian cuisine like ropa viejo.
Las Clementinas, at a glance
- Luxury 1930’s boutique hotel set in the heart of Casco Viejo - Panama’s heritage district
- Choice of large suites sleeping up to four people
- Excellent, modern Panamanian décor throughout, with traditional hand-painted tiles
- Fully equipped kitchens
- En suite bathrooms
- Access to the roof terrace for spectacular city views
- Full WiFi connectivity
- Vivacious café and bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Secret garden for romantic dining experience
- Perfect base for exploring Panama City and surrounding countryside
- Itinerary and tours tailored to your special interests
- Day trips to the Panama Canal and museums
- Deep sea and freshwater fishing
- Spectacular bird watching
- Tour of Barro Colorado Island
- The amenities, sights, restaurants, shops, markets and nightlife of an old colonial city on your doorstep