The only Small Luxury Hotel of the World in Panama. So you can expect the comfort, personal service and attention to detail only a luxurious. small hotel can offer.
The Panamonte Inn has been a destination hotel for successive generations of knowledgeable travellers since the opening of the Panama Canal, and its reputation for luxury and fine service has only been enhanced over the past century.
Today you’ll find the Panamonte is a graceful haven of peace, just five minutes walk from a town that is famous for its life and its many exuberant festivals. The hotel has an elegant spa for the ultimate in relaxation and restoration, cocktails, fine dining and a cracking Fireside Lounge.
It also has a staff who are more than willing to arrange eco adventures and excursions to the area’s highland cloud forests, hot springs, orchid farms, coffee fincas, Pacific beaches or even white water rafting canyons.
Panamonte Inn, at a glance
- Boquete’s foremost hotel in a garden setting, just five minutes from the town centre
- Choice of 25 guest rooms and suites, all with private bathrooms and courtyard, garden or mountain views
- Suites typically have over-sized marble bathrooms and private flagstone terraces or covered porches – the honeymoon suite even has its own double Jacuzzi
- Elegant, traditional dining room and welcoming Fireside Lounge
For leisure and pleasure
- The Haven Spa is one of Panama’s finest with steam bath, sauna, massages, beauty and restorative treatments
- Beach trips to Las Lajas
- Coffee tours and eco adventures arranged
- Fantastic bird watching opportunities in unspoiled forest habitat
- Guided tours of Volcan Baru
- Seasonal flower festivals and parades
- Eco nature hiking
- Wildlife refuge visits
- Forest canopy zip lining
- White water rafting and canoeing
- Explore the mountain on horseback or by ATV or scooter