Just saying the words ‘Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman’ will give you a picture of what to expect. But in this case the reality far exceeds the imagining.
In fact, the reality turns out to be more dream-like than you might expect. At the Ritz-Carlton you can doze to the rhythms of the sea as you lounge on a floating water hammock. You’ll be able to walk for miles along an impeccable beach. You can paddle – in a kayak – through fascinating mangroves, or take a snorkel tour of an undersea world, at night.
Or you may prefer a less aquatic, more gastronomic evening. The Ritz-Carlton has no less than five world class dining options, including the internationally acclaimed Blue by Eric Ripert, the signature restaurant by the chef of New York’s top ranked Le Bernardin.
So the Ritz-Carlton more than lives up to expectations – making a most fitting destination for your luxury, tailor-made holiday to the Cayman Islands.
The Ritz-Carlton, at a glance
- World leading, luxury hotel set on 144 beachfront acres
- Choice of 365 supremely elegant guest rooms and suites, including 24 two and three bedroom Presidential Suites
- Rooms typically offer private terraces with views over Seven Mile Beach or North Sound Pool, marble en suites with soaking tubs and stylish contemporary decor
- The majority of suites have dramatic ocean or Seven Mile Beach views, living/dining rooms, kitchens and one-and-a-half bathrooms
- No less than five restaurants with different dining styles and moods
For leisure and pleasure
- Two outdoor swimming pools and an oceanfront Jacuzzi
- Silver Rain a la prairie spa with an extensive menu of treatments, rituals and pampering
- Seven Mile Beach nearby
- Exciting programme of watersports
- Tennis centre in partnership with IMG Academy
- Greg Norman-designed, nine hole golf course
- Gallery presenting the work of local artists
- Fashion, souvenir and artefact shopping
- Mangrove kayaking, sailing lessons and night snorkelling expeditions