Boasting a desirable location along tree-lined Midosuji, the St. Regis Osaka is one of the city’s finest high-end hotel offerings.
Major attractions like Universal Studios Japan, Osaka Castle and Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan are at your doorstep, as well as countless shopping boutiques, restaurants and galleries. The rooms and suites, which are amongst the most spacious in the city, enjoy expansive living areas, state-of-the-art amenities, cherry blossom motifs and thoughtfully selected art and ceramics. The bathrooms are large marbled havens with Japanese-style tubs and rainforest showers.
Guests can drink in an unbeatable vista across Osaka’s cityscape from the 12th floor garden terrace. Equally impressive is the elegant, French-inspired spa; the atmospheric St. Regis Bar (complete with grand piano); and exquisite Rue d’Or Restaurant with its classic French bistro dishes. Not forgetting, of course, the signature St. Regis Butler Service, ready to fulfil any request 24 hours a day.
St. Regis Osaka, at a glance
• Brilliant central location at the heart of the famous Midosuji street
• 160 generously sized guest rooms and suites
• 42-inch HD TVs, Blu-ray DVD players, 300-thread-count sheets and walk-in closets
• Fabulous views through floor-to-ceiling windows
• Ginkgo and cherry blossom motifs, Kawashima silk and choice art and ceramics featured throughout
• French bistro fare at Rue d'Or, northern Italian cuisine at La Veduta and premium cuts of meat at Teppanyaki WAJO
• Grand St. Regis Bar on the 12th floor
For leisure and pleasure
• Personalised 24-hour butler service
• Direct access to the subway station
• Close to exclusive shopping districts
• Perfect base for exploring the neighbouring cities of Kyoto, Nara and Kobe
• Iridium Spa offering bespoke treatments
• Afternoon tea
• 24-hour fitness room