Bringing effortless style and timeless luxury to the dynamic, neon-lit streets of Osaka, this extravagant hotel features exquisitely furnished accommodation, a beautiful spa and an extensive art collection.
Uncover the historic gems, lively nightlife and mouth-watering street food of Japan’s third largest city from the sumptuous comfort of The Ritz-Carlton Osaka. Combining traditional Japanese touches with elements of an English manor house, this elegant hotel puts you at the heart of all the action. Many of the city’s top attractions and treasured ancient sights are within easy reach, including Dotonbori, Osaka Castle, the Tenmangu Shrine and Universal Studios Japan.
The Ritz-Carlton Osaka provides its guest with every modern convenience including 24-hour in-room dining, full-service fitness facilities and a luxury spa. Each of the 291 spacious rooms and suites feature locally-inspired décor, coffee machines and panoramic city views. In a city known for its incredible food, The Ritz-Carlton holds its own with four fine restaurants including the Michelin-starred La Baie.
The Ritz-Carlton Osaka, at a glance
- Sophisticated five-star hotel in the prestigious district of Nishi-Umeda
- Easy access to the city’s top sights and attractions
- 18th-century Georgian-style décor with dark polished woods and soft cream walls
- 291 beautifully designed guestrooms and suites, combining traditional heritage and modern amenities
- Italian marble bathrooms with double sinks, separate showers and tubs in the majority of rooms
- Egyptian cotton linens, goose down pillows, flat-screen TVs and coffee machines
- Four fine dining restaurants serving Japanese, Italian and Chinese cuisine
- Tea lounge and bar, plus 24-hour in-room dining
For leisure and pleasure
- Tranquil spa utilising luxury ESPA ingredients, traditional healing practices and modern techniques
- 24-hour fitness centre with a heated pool, steam and dry saunas and indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis
- Nearby attractions include Dotonbori, Namba, Osaka Tenmangu Shrine, Umeda Sky Building and Universal Studios Japan
- 15 minutes by train from Tenjimbashisuji Shopping Street, one of the longest shopping streets in Japan
- Browse The Ritz-Carlton Gourmet Shop for breads, cakes, pastries, chocolates, wines and champagnes