Find yourself floating above the Imperial Palace. The Hyatt Andaz is one of the few hotels with a view overlooking Tokyo’s most famous landmark.
Tokyo must surely rank as one of the most fascinating cities in the world. Frenetically busy, yet with pockets of supreme serenity, like Hamarikyu Gardens. It’s a celebration of modernity with glittering skyscrapers, dazzling neon signs and unrivalled shopping combined with a respect for antiquity shown in monuments like the Atago Shrine and Zojoji Temple.
It’s also a series of pleasing contrasts that continues at the Hyatt Andaz. Make this exclusive hotel part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Japan and you won’t just be visiting Tokyo, you’ll be living in it. Ultra-modern comforts and entertainment systems are complemented by décor that is satisfyingly traditional – inspired by materials like washi paper, wood and typically Japanese screens that can be moved to allow you to customise your room to suit you perfectly.
Hyatt Andaz, at a glance
- Luxurious hotel in the heart of Tokyo
- Choice of 164 guest rooms and suites
- Chi and Ogata interior design inspired by traditional Japanese themes and materials
- Unparalleled views of the soaring Tokyo skyline
- Spacious en suite bathrooms with large baths
- Japanese fusuma/shoji-style screens to customise your space
- Technologically advanced entertainment systems and beautiful artworks can be found throughout the hotel
- 51st floor Andaz Tavern with 5 metre high windows giving breath-taking views of Tokyo while you dine, plus wonderful rooftop bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Unique 20 metre swimming pool overlooking the Imperial Palace
- Serene spa with five tranquil treatment rooms offering a range of traditional Japanese and international treatments and massages
- Superbly equipped gym and work out arena
- Ideal location for sight-seeing in Tokyo
- Visit craftsmen’s workshops and the Andaz Salon