Hyatt Regency in Kyoto brings you a five star, luxury hotel in the heart of Kyoto’s historic district. Call us today to find out more.
The modern luxuries, the contemporary design and the state-of-the-art connectivity of the Hyatt Regency Kyoto provide you with an interesting contrast – this stylish hotel is set in the heart of one of the country’s most historic areas. There are temples and shrines close by, old fashioned street markets within an easy walk and geishas on hand to ceremoniously serve you tea in the nearby Gion district. Make the Hyatt Regency part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Japan and you’ll be perfectly placed to gain an insight into the ways of this one-time capital of Japan. You could, for example, try on a kimono, learn about Japanese cuisine, calligraphy and origami. Or explore any of 16 UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Or simply soak in the Hyatt’s Hiba tubs.
Hyatt Regency Kyoto, at a glance
- Five star, luxury hotel in the heart of Kyoto’s historic district
- Minutes from JR Kyoto train station
- Wide choice of rooms and suites
- Rooms have glorious garden views
- Suites have en suites with step-up wet areas, showers and wooden Hiba tubs
- French, Italian and traditional Japanese restaurants and bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Excellent Riraku Spa with a range of body and facial treatments based on Eastern and Western techniques
- Close proximity to the National Museum and the temples of Chishakuin, Sanjusangendo and Yogenin
- Minutes from the Gion district with its tea rooms, geishas and numerous cultural and entertainment opportunities
- Shopping in Shikjo Street and the famous Nishiki market