Step beyond the cloud-of-fireworks chandelier, the white columns, the marbled floor and ultra-chic designer interior of The Peninsula’s impressive reception and you will be standing at the heart of Marunouchi, Tokyo’s most prestigious business district. The Imperial Palace and Hibiya Park will be in front of you, and you’ll be moments from the glamorous shops of Ginza. Beneath your feet, four train lines connect you directly with the city. So as part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Japan, The Peninsula is ultimately convenient.
Inside the hotel you will be able to relax in some of Tokyo’s most spacious and technologically advanced guest rooms, enjoy unparalleled views of the city, the Imperial Palace Gardens and the park, and revel in the ambiance created by rich woods, marble, stone and lacquer.
The Peninsula, at a glance
- Stunning hotel in the heart of Tokyo’s main business district
- Huge choice of rooms and suites designed by Japan’s renowned Yukio Hashimoto
- Décor encapsulates the rich tones of wood, stone, marble and earth colours
- Inspiring views over the Imperial Palace Gardens, Hibiya Park and the city
- Sumptuous marble and natural stone en suite bathrooms with rain showers
- Separate lounge area and state-of-the-art entertainment technology
- Whole selection of dining options, from afternoon tea in the lobby to grills and classic Cantonese cuisine served on the Hei Fung Terrace, or Kaiseki at Kyoto Tsuruya
For leisure and pleasure
- 20 metre indoor, heated swimming pool with views over the palace and park
- Award winning, ultra-modern spa offering treatments based on traditional Oriental, ayurvedic and international rituals
- Thermal suite, dry sauna and aromatic steam rooms
- Fitness centre with a full range of the latest equipment
- An easy walk to the high end shops of Ginza