Echoing the glamour and sophistication of 1930’s Shanghai with its lavish Art Deco design, the Yangtze Boutique boasts a superior location in the People’s Square.
An exquisite boutique hotel set in the very midst of Shanghai’s finest attractions, from the People’s Park to the excellent Shanghai Museum and iconic, neon-lit shopping streets of Nanjing Road. 103 comfortable guestrooms and suites make up the accommodation, each its own little sanctuary fitted with a plush bed, high-tech amenities and a generously sized bathroom complete with an LCD TV. More than half of the rooms have their own private balcony or terrace, an uncommon feature in Shanghai, allowing guests to admire sparkling city views.
The freshest of ingredients, lovingly prepared, are showcased in the hotel’s two excellent restaurants. CIAO serves up a delightful menu of authentic Italian and Mediterranean cuisine, with an open kitchen that allows diners to watch the talented chefs at work. The Tang restaurant, meanwhile, offers traditionally prepared Cantonese dishes in a private, elegant atmosphere. Among these impressive facilities is a state-of-the-art Wellness Centre including a luxurious spa and world-class fitness studio.
The Yangtze Boutique Shanghai, at a glance
- Historic five-star boutique hotel with a central location in the bustling People’s Square
- Splendid history dating back to Shanghai’s swinging 1930’s
- Stunning Art Deco architecture and design
- 103 exquisitely appointed guestrooms and suites with signature plush bedding and designer toiletries
- Large glass-walled bathrooms equipped with LCD TVs and deep tubs
- 60% of the rooms come with either a private balcony or terrace
- Dine on authentic Cantonese cuisine in the Tang Restaurant or Mediterranean classics at CIAO
- Inviting bar with plush couches and chairs to relax in as you enjoy a cocktail
- Chic cafe where guests can enjoy a fresh cup of coffee
For leisure and pleasure
- Well located within walking distance of top city landmarks and attractions including the People’s Park, Raffles City, Shanghai Museum, the Bund and Nanjing Road
- Spa on the third-floor where professional therapists offer a wide range of treatments from facials to massages
- Excellent fitness studio equipped with a wide range of professional-grade equipment
- State-of-the-art steam room
- Surrounded by a wide range of shopping, dining and entertainment options