See the wonders of the Peruvian Amazon come to life on a Delfin cruise. Experience one of the largest flooded forests on the planet, visit native villages, go kayaking and encounter a dazzling a biodiversity.
Sprawling for over 20,000 square kilometres in the northern Peruvian Amazon, the pristine Pacaya Samiria National Reserve offers some of the country’s finest wildlife viewing. Choose to cruise with Delfin and you will traverse this vast and wild region in luxurious comfort and complete style. You’ll explore its unique ecosystems and encounter unique species along the way, such as pink river dolphins, otters, sloths, caimans and a plethora of vibrantly coloured birds.
Delfin boasts three well-appointed vessels in its fleet, Delfin I, II and III, carrying up to 12, 30 and 43 passengers respectively. You can expect a traditional design featuring natural touches and native handicrafts, in addition to the comfort of modern amenities. The crew on board include experienced naturalist guides – many of whom grew up in the rainforest – whose deep understanding of the region’s flora and fauna will enrich your experience of this corner of the Amazon. They lead fascinating excursions in this flooded wilderness, with the opportunity to explore by kayak, go paddle boarding, swim with dolphins and see the jungle after dark.
Delfin Amazon Cruises, at a glance
- Three luxury, boutique cruising vessels to choose from, Delfin I, II and III
- Delfin I (up to 12 passengers) offers 4 spacious suites with private terraces, two of which have private whirlpools
- Delfin II (up to 30 passengers) has 10 suites and 4 master suites with a king or two double beds, indoor seating area and a gym & spa
- Delfin III (up to 43 passengers), is the newest and largest vessel, with indoor and outdoor top deck lounges, pool, bar, massage room, exercise room and hardwood floors
- All rooms are air conditioned and boast 100% Peruvian pima cotton bedding, hot water showers, natural bath amenities, hair dryers and individual climate control
- Floor to ceiling windows provide an unobstructed view into the surrounding jungle
- Exquisite gourmet dining on board, inspired by local cuisine and prepared using native ingredients
- High level of service, complemented by a relaxed and inviting atmosphere
- Expert guides lead two to three activities per day, including trail walks, kayaking, paddle boarding, bird watching, piranha fishing, night jungle safaris and village visits
- Member of Relais & Chateaux
Where will Delfin Amazon Cruises take you
- 3 and 4-night expeditions to the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve, starting and ending in Iquitos
- Watch Delfin Amazon Cruises Video