A smart boutique guesthouse located 10 minutes from downtown in a leafy northern suburb of Malawi’s capital city.
Latitude 13° is a wonderful place to both start and end your tailor-made Malawi holiday. Highlights include the state-of-the-art gym, the 18-metre heated swimming pool and the leafy, tranquil garden with its mango, banana and avocado trees. The spa is a great place to release stress and soothe tired muscles. Treatments utilise plant-based oils and other natural extracts from the African continent.
The on-site restaurant is a particular favourite with locals. Food is a diverse mix of Asian, Mediterranean and African dishes, with the option to dine alfresco on the spacious outdoor veranda overlooking the pretty garden. Accommodation consists of comfortably appointed guestrooms, garden suites and stylish two-storey apartments with exposed brick walls, handcrafted furniture and African textiles.
Latitude 13°, at a glance
- Residential-style boutique guesthouse set in a leafy suburb of Lilwonge
- 20 apartments, 6 garden suites and 3 club rooms
- Amenities include air-conditioning, televisions and garden-facing patios
- Restaurant, cocktail bar and lounge opening onto a large outdoor veranda
- Meals range from Asian salads to steaks, curries and stir-fries
- Stylish, industrial decor featuring handmade wooden furniture, white-painted brick walls and African textiles
For leisure and pleasure
- Fully equipped state-of-the-art gym with treadmills, elliptical trainers, bikes & rowing machines
- 18-metre heated pool with loungers
- Spa utilising all-natural products
- Peaceful garden to relax in
- 30 minutes from Lilongwe Airport