Small, private and incredibly exclusive, Robin’s House offers its guests a luxurious, bespoke safari in one of the world’s greatest wildlife sanctuaries.
Resting in the shade of a thick canopy of ebony trees, Robin’s House enjoys a secluded riverside setting in the acclaimed South Luangwa National Park. With only two generously sized bedrooms and a dedicated team of staff to take care of your every need, this beautiful property makes a wonderful choice for families, couples and friends seeking a more tailored safari experience. With a private kitchen and chef, you’ll have the freedom to set your own schedule, get up when you like and eat at a time that suits you.
You’ll also be treated to a choice of activities, from bush walks to exciting night drives, all with your own expert safari guide and 4WD vehicle. The main lounge area, with its big squashy sofas, is the perfect place to enjoy a cold drink and catch up before dinner. You’ll also find a stunning plunge pool where guests are free to enjoy a refreshing swim alongside lovely views over the Luangwa River.
Robin’s House, at a glance
- Luxurious, self-contained safari house set on the banks of the Luangwa River in the South Luangwa Valley
- Private ‘home away from home’ atmosphere
- Two spacious bedrooms (one double and one triple) accommodating up to five guests
- Ensuite bathrooms with showers and bathtubs
- Large set gauze windows to protect from the wilds of Zambia
- Cool central lounge and dining area with serene views over the river
- Private kitchen, chef and valet
For leisure and pleasure
- Boating in the Emerald Season
- Short walking safaris accompanied by your guide and an armed National Park scout
- Morning, evening and night game drives in open-top Toyota Landcruisers
- Private vehicle and guide for all game viewing activities
- Cultural tours to the local village and market
- The lodge has its own plunge pool, but also enjoys access to the facilities of nearby Nkwali Camp