There’s nothing quite like Kiba Point. An entirely private lodge nestled deep in the Selous Game Reserve, it promises a truly personal safari experience.
Choose to stay here on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Tanzania and you’ll feel as though you have this great wilderness all to yourself. You’ll have your own guides, vehicles and chef, but what really sets Kiba Point apart is the flexibility it gives you over your schedule. With the option to make your days as active or relaxed as you like, it’s the perfect destination for families or friends travelling together.
The property itself has a stylish, simple design with plenty of open space. Accommodation comes in the form of four large, open-fronted rooms with wooden furniture, crisp white bedding, en-suite bathrooms and spacious verandas. Each room also has a private plunge pool - the best retreat after a day of wildlife encounters on game drives, bush walks and boat safaris.
Kiba Point, at a glance
- Upmarket, exclusive-use safari camp in the Selous Game Reserve
- Accommodates up to eight people in four separate, en-suite rooms
- Bathrooms feature flush toilets, hot water on demand and indoor and outdoor showers
- Private plunge pools in each room
- One room has a children’s annex
- Dine beneath the thatch or out on the decks
- Private guides, chefs and vehicles
For leisure and pleasure
- Enjoy total flexibility over your schedule
- Game drives in open-sided vehicles
- Bush walks in search of birds, insects and medicinal plants - as well as big game
- Visit nearby natural hot springs
- Go fishing in the Rufiji River
- Enjoy a picnic in the treetop hide as animals pass by below
- Glide past hippos and crocodiles on a boat safari