One of the oldest hotels on the continent, the supremely elegant Victoria Falls Hotel enjoys some of the finest views of the powerful cascades.
When it was first built by the British in 1904, the Edwardian-style Victoria Falls Hotel was designed to house workers on the Cape-to-Cairo railway. Today it is a proud member of The Leading Hotels of the World and remains the go-to for discerning travellers looking to experience the majesty of the Victoria Falls in refined comfort. Head to Stanley’s Terrace for a spot of high tea complemented by a spectacular view of the spray rising up from the falls.
From relaxing sunset cruises to thrilling jet boat safaris and dramatic helicopter flights over the falls, guests can take their pick from a myriad of exciting activities designed to make the most of the beautiful natural surroundings. You can soothe any tired muscles at the spa (or opt for a custom-designed facial), do laps in the pool or retreat to the glamourous comfort of your elegant, air-conditioned guestroom with its four-poster bed, roll-top bath and fine wood furnishings.
The Victoria Falls Hotel, at a glance
- Landmark, colonial-style hotel with a prime location overlooking Victoria Falls
- Nestled in spacious, beautiful gardens
- 161 elegantly appointed guestrooms and suites across nine categories
- Soft fabrics, colonial prints and antique furniture make up the decor
- Impeccable service and excellent facilities
- Classic fine-dining restaurant, The Livingstone Room
- Enjoy light bites and famous High Tea with exquisite views at Stanley’s Terrace
- Signature cocktails at Stanley’s Bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Outstanding views of the iconic Victoria Falls Bridge from a private path
- 10 minutes away from the Victoria Falls
- Elegant Edwardian-style swimming pool
- Small fitness room
- Beauty spa and hair salon
- Massage gazebo