Boasting the highest ice classification that can be granted to a passenger vessel, the M/S Seaventure will take you on an incredible journey to discover some of the world’s most remote bays, coves and channels.
Exquisitely designed for navigating the harsh polar regions, a cruise aboard the M/S Seaventure will see you kayaking, camping and snow shoeing in the enchanting worlds of Antarctica, South Georgia and the Falkland Islands. Between activities, you’ll find plenty to keep you occupied on board. Facilities include a sauna, fitness centre and heated outdoor saltwater pool, as well as a custom-built citizen science lab. Carrying a maximum of 139 passengers, an intimate, small ship experience is ensured.
All staterooms are comfortably furnished with their own sitting areas, flat screen TVs and luxury toiletries. Opt for a cabin with a balcony to view the passing landscapes in comfort and privacy. The communal areas of the ship are spacious and tastefully appointed and feature a bar, dining room, library and alfresco dining area on the lido deck.
M/S Seaventure, at a glance
- Luxurious vessel with a 1-A Super ice-class rating (highest available)
- State-of-the-art stabilization, ice-strengthened hulls and the latest communication systems
- Carrying a maximum of 139 passengers in outside-facing staterooms
- Two elevators serving all passenger decks
- Beautifully designed rooms and common areas
- Sauna and fitness centre
- Heated saltwater swimming pool
- Activities include kayaking, snowshoeing and camping
- Stylish dining room and alfresco dining area
Where will the M/S Seaventure take you?
- Antarctic Peninsula
- Drake Passage
- South Shetland Islands
- Antarctic Sound
- Southern Ocean
- Falkland Islands
- South Georgia
- Scotia Sea
View the M/S Seaventure deckplan here.