With an unrivalled location at the corner of King William and Hindley Streets, the luxurious Mayfair Adelaide brings a mix of sophistication, style and grandeur to one of Australia’s most vibrant cities.
Right at the heart of Adelaide within a stone’s throw of the riverbank, the Mayfair Adelaide occupies one of the city’s most iconic built landmarks, the heritage-listed Colonial Mutual Life Building. Exquisitely renovated, the hotel’s interiors are sleek and sophisticated, with neutral colours and tasteful reminders of the building’s grandeur in the sparkling marble floors and hanging crystal chandeliers. The 170 elegantly appointed guestrooms and stunning suites, each slightly different in shape and size, are filled with locally made furnishings and modern amenities.
Dine on gourmet, locally inspired cuisine and tempting pastries from the desert trolley at the elegant Mayflower Restaurant, or head to The Den for high quality bistro fare and barista coffee. For all-embracing city views and a great atmosphere, make your way up to the excellent Hennessy Rooftop Bar where you can sip on premium champagne and inventive cocktails in the stylish lounge or out on the alfresco glass-roofed terrace. Within a few minutes of the hotel you’ll find some of Adelaide’s top eateries, as well as the huge Rundle Mall offering endless hours of retail delight.
Mayfair Hotel, at a glance
- Luxury hotel set within a beautifully renovated heritage building at the heart of Adelaide’s central business district
- Understated yet elegant décor with locally made and handcrafted furniture throughout
- 170 elegantly appointed rooms and suites decked out in soothing greys and taupes
- Spacious monochrome bathrooms with powerful rain showers and L’Occitane amenities
- Enjoy contemporary Australian dining, alongside handpicked South Australian wines, at the Mayflower Restaurant
- Dine on simple, high-quality bistro dishes alongside homemade sweets and barista coffees at The Den
For leisure and pleasure
- Stylish Hennessy Rooftop Bar on the 13th floor with sweeping city views from the outdoor terrace
- Make use of the on-site gym with its free weights and cardio machines
- Indulge in a sumptuous High Tea every weekend at the Mayflower Restaurant
- The hotel’s central location puts you within walking distance of many shopping and dining hotspots, including the expansive Rundle Mall and the trendy cafes and bars of the West End
- Friendly and professional staff with a rich knowledge of the city
- Browse the mini library in the lobby