At the Ka’ana Resort life is both a journey and an adventure, whether you choose to explore the Maya’s ancient civilisation, or go zip lining through the forest canopy.
If you have a taste for exploring you should make Ka’ana part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Belize. This small, stylish resort in Western Belize specialises in bringing you a curated experience that is shaped to suit your individual preferences and honed to match your ambitions.
So if you want to experience the pure exhilaration of zip lining across vast open spaces in the forest canopy, Ka’ana will arrange it. If your idea of adventure is to explore pristine eco-habitats and observe wildlife in their natural environments, you’ll find the resort surrounded by untouched jungle. But if history is your passion then stepping back into the age of the Maya was never easier. Ka’ana is the closest resort to the spectacular ruins at Tikal.
Ka’ana Resort, at a glance
- Wonderful country resort offering cultural, environmental and historic adventures
- Choice of one and two bedroom villas with private pools
- Master suites with private outdoor showers and enclosed gardens
- Casita suites set within fragrant gardens and lush landscaping
- Belize-style Balam suites overlooking the pool or gardens
- Authentic Belizean cuisine using organic produce from the resorts two acre garden
For leisure and pleasure
- Superb swimming pool
- Excursions to the Belizean rainforest and the sacred caves of the Tapir Mountain Nature Reserve
- Yaxha sunset tours
- Tikal, Caracol and Xunantunich Maya ruins exploration
- Helicopter tours to the Maya Mountains and 1000 Foot Falls
- Cave tubing and zip lining
- Horse riding along the Mopan River
- Crystal Caves visits
- Candlelit dinners and destination picnics