An emblem of the ‘mystery and decadence’ of the city in which it resides, the Ritz-Carlton, Moscow oozes sophisticated luxury.
From caviar tastings and award-winning cocktails to crystal-studded pools and VIP rooms at the famous Novikov Restaurant, guests of the Ritz-Carlton, Moscow are treated to a genuine five-star experience. The hotel’s personal butler service is always a highlight, while its prime location opposite Red Square means easy access to Moscow’s major attractions, from the vast Kremlin complex to the colourful domes of St. Basil’s Cathedral.
Rooms are impeccably furnished, generously sized and fitted with gorgeous marble bathrooms, whilst facilities range from award-winning restaurants to a stunning spa complex. The stylish rooftop lounge is an impressive evening space where guests can enjoy cocktails and caviar alongside panoramic views over the Red Square.
The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow, at a glance
- One of the most luxurious hotels in all of Moscow
- Located at the end of Tverskaya Street, surrounded by high-end shops, restaurants and cafes
- Impressive views of the Kremlin and Red Square
- 399 sumptuous guestrooms and suites with plush beds and mahogany furnishings
- Marble bathrooms with rainforest showers and Asprey toiletries
- Enjoy Pan-Asian fare at the Novikov Restaurant and Bar, afternoon tea in the lobby bar, seafood dishes in the rooftop O2 Lounge and Italian cuisine at the Sartoria Lamberti
For leisure and pleasure
- Personal butler service
- Ritz-Carlton Spa offering a crystal-studded vitality pool, steam room, Himalayan salt sauna, aromatherapy shower, café and beauty salon
- State-of-the-art fitness studio with Technogym equipment and yoga classes
- Stunning rooftop lounge with city views
- A short hop from the Kremlin, Red Square and other main sights