A floating boutique hotel, the Volga Dream invites you on an enchanting journey to discover Russia’s captivating history.
This 315-foot cruiser is designed to recapture the romance and refinement of a bygone era, with timelessly elegant decor from bow to stern. Just 100 guests are accommodated in 39 staterooms, eight cabins and six suites - all with private ensuite bathrooms and outside facing windows.
Plying the Europe’s longest river, a voyage aboard the Volga Dream promises to leave you with ‘an unforgettable afterglow of fond memories’. It offers journeys between Moscow, St Petersburg, Volgograd and Astrakhan, with stops at beautiful Russian towns, ancient cities and important cultural sites. Shore excursions along the way allow you to really immerse yourself in local life and customs.
When not exploring on land, you’ll be able to enjoy the wealth of on-board amenities, from the spacious sun deck and library to the alfresco bar, fitness centre and sauna. There’s also cooking demonstrations, Russian language lessons and guest speakers who will introduce you to fascinating areas of Russian history and politics. Dining consists of freshly prepared international and Russian dishes, served in the ship’s delightful panoramic restaurant.
Volga Dream, at a glance
- Splendid and spacious 315-foot cruiser plying Russia’s longest river, the Volga
- Family-owned and operated
- Timelessly elegant, classic decor
- 56 river-facing cabins arranged over four decks
- All cabins offer individually controlled air-conditioning and heating
- Delightful gourmet restaurant serving freshly prepared international and Russian cuisine
- On-board amenities include a bar and lounge, sun deck, library, al fresco bar, fitness centre, sauna, massage room and boutique
- Explore Russia through insightful, small-group excursions in the company of professional tour guides
- On-board activities include Russian language classes, painting, traditional tea parties and fascinating talks on Russian history and politics
Where will the Volga Dream take you?
- Moscow to St. Petersburg – 12 nights
- Moscow to Volgograd/Astrakhan – 10 nights
- St. Petersburg to Volgograd/Astrakhan –14 nights or 18 night