Occupying two historic 19th century buildings, the contemporary Nobis Hotel is situated on Stockholm’s finest square.
A marriage of tradition and timeless Scandinavian aesthetics, the Nobis Hotel Stockholm features soft colours and original 1800s throughout its interiors. Guestrooms feel sophisticated and airy with high ceilings and carefully selected natural materials, from wood and wool to stone and leather.
The restaurant, Noi, is a favourite in the city. Here, talented chefs use the finest seasonal ingredients to create an enticing menu of modern European cuisine. The cathedral-like lounge, with its four individually styled living rooms, impressive chandelier and soaring 28 metre ceiling, is a magnificent space where locals and guests mingle. Clad entirely in golden mirrors, the adjacent Gold Bar is the glamorous spot for enjoying classic and innovative cocktails.
With a convenient location on the historic Norrmalmstorg Square, the Nobis finds itself right in the city centre with easy access to the old town, museums and dining and shopping hotspots. After exploring, you can retreat to your own room or to the dedication relaxation area where you’ll find a steam and dry sauna. There’s also a 24-gym and on-request personal trainers for those feeling more active.
Nobis Hotel Stockholm, at a glance
- Contemporary high-end hotel with a prime city centre location on the historic Norrmalmstorg Square
- 201 rooms including 10 suites housed in two 19th century buildings
- Rooms feature Egyptian cotton linens, original high ceilings and Carrara marble bathrooms
- Modern European restaurant, bar and lounge dubbed ‘Stockholm’s living room’
- Warm, personal and friendly service
- Member of the Design Hotels
For leisure and pleasure
- Right in the heart of the Ostermalm shopping district, with easy access to Stockholm’s best shops and restaurants
- The National and Modern museum is close by, as is the Royal Dramatic Theatre
- Relaxation area with dry and steam saunas
- 24-hour gym
- In-room massages