Gazing across the Aegean, the Amanruya and its private pebble beach offer stunning seclusion on the Bodrum Peninsula’s serene north coast.
Framed by sheltered coves, fragrant olive groves and cypress trees, the property itself is laid out like a traditional Mediterranean village. Its free-standing guest pavilions, each beautifully crafted out of sun-bleached stone and terracotta, offer endless space and privacy. Four-poster beds and cool white walls feature throughout, as do shady gardens with private heated pools.
When it comes to facilities, Amanruya impresses with its private beach and jewel-like central pool, its tennis courts, yoga studio and serene spa suites. There’s even a three-storey glass-topped library tower with stunning Aegean views. Seasonal Mediterranean and Turkish cuisine is expertly prepared and served in dining and lounge pavilions all around the property. You can even enjoy a candlelit dinner for two in the ambient wine cellar.
The town of Bodrum is just a short, scenic drive away, and guests are free to explore the area’s magnificent classical ruins, artisan villages and picturesque hiking trails. Amanruya’s protected bay is ideal for non-motorised water sports such as paddle boarding and snorkelling, and you can even choose to explore the coast on the resort’s very own 40-foot yacht - taking in secluded coves and gorgeous beaches as you go.
Amanruya, at a glance
- Secluded, luxurious resort set in Mandalya Bay on the Bodrum Peninsula
- Inspired by Mediterranean and Ottoman architecture, with several courtyards and terraces creating the feel of a traditional village
- 35 freestanding guest pavilions with private gardens and pools
- Expansive bathrooms with rain showers and freestanding tubs
- Cool white walls and marble floors contrast with dark beams and charcoal braziers
- An array of dining rooms and lounges for enjoying seasonal, home-style Mediterranean cuisine
- Breathtaking hilltop views of the Aegean Sea
For leisure and pleasure
- One kilometre stretch of private beach
- Beach club offering a range of complimentary water sports equipment including paddle boards, canoes and snorkelling gear
- Scuba diving, jet skiing and water-skiing can also be arranged, alongside sailing and fishing
- Hiking, biking and horse riding trails in the surrounding forest
- Green marble-lined infinity pool
- Spa with two treatment rooms
- Inviting lounge with divan seating, dark beams and wraparound windows
- Boutique stocking beautiful local textiles, jewellery and artefacts