A peaceful oasis in the hills of the Datca Peninsula, where the Aegean and Mediterranean Seas meet, D Maris Bay offers an extraordinary beach escape.
Overlooking turquoise-blue waters, luscious pine forests and towering limestone peaks, this stunning Turkish resort is celebrated not only for its stunning location but its exhaustive list of amenities. In addition to water skiing, paddle boarding, windsurfing and kayaking, D Maris Bay promises an international sailing and surfing school, a certified diving centre and two custom sailing yachts. Not to mention five private beaches, multiple indoor and outdoor pools and a lavish spa where guests are treated to an array of restorative treatments. A Technogym, tennis school and open-air yoga studio complete the facilities.
Accommodation comprises a series of sophisticated rooms and suites and one lavish villa, all meticulously designed using the finest materials. All have mountain or sea views, and most feature a bathtub on the balcony. In addition to five on-site restaurants serving everything from contemporary Japanese cuisine to authentic Turkish delicacies, guests will find six cocktail and wine bars offering DJ and live music performances.
D Maris Bay, at a glance
- Luxury beach resort set in a stunning bay in the Datca Peninsula
- Breathtaking views of the Aegean and Mediterranean Sea, small islands, volcanic mountains and natural beaches
- 195 elegantly appointed rooms and suites and one lavish villa
- Light and airy interiors with marble surfaces and modern Turkish artwork
- Five on-site restaurants offering a choice of Japanese, Turkish and Greek cuisines
- Member of The Leading Hotels of the World
For leisure and pleasure
- Five private beaches, including one Blue Flag-awarded beach
- The best water sport facilities in the area including water skiing, wake-boarding, canoeing and windsurfing
- International sailing and surfing school
- Diving centre and water-ski school
- 100-foot and 145-foot yachts for sailing around the nearby coastline
- Tennis school with three courts
- Mountain biking and beach volleyball
- Huge spa with 10 treatment rooms