Overlooking the fabled Strait of Bosphorus, this glamorous Ottoman palace brings elegant accommodation and luxurious wellness to the heart of Istanbul.
Located on the European bank of this scenic waterway, the Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus dazzles with its enviable setting. Spread throughout the historic main building and the two newer annexes, rooms at this sophisticated hotel are bright and airy, with fabulous views of the waterfront, gardens and Istanbul skyline. Interiors are a blend of Ottoman-style opulence and contemporary elegance, with rich fabrics, plush sitting areas and full marble bathrooms.
When it comes to wellness facilities, the Four Seasons at Bosphorus impresses. As well as a large heated outdoor pool, the hotel boasts a striking indoor pool complete with underwater speakers, a geometric mosaic design and skylights that let the warm sun stream through. Facilities also include a fitness suite and soothing spa complete with three hammams and a sauna. Outdoor yoga classes are on the menu in the warmer months. The hotel’s outstanding restaurants overlook the Bosphorus, and feature menus inspired by fine Mediterranean cuisine.
Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus, at a glance
- Upscale hotel with extensive grounds located on the European bank of the Bosphorus in Istanbul
- Housed within a renovated nineteenth century palace
- Airy, elegantly decorated guestrooms
- Full marble bathrooms and contemporary Turkish artwork
- Exceptional outdoor restaurants serving fine Mediterranean cuisine with a focus on Turkish and Italian delicacies
- Pool bar and grill
- Lobby bar and lounge
For leisure and pleasure
- Two private piers, from which the hotel can arrange private water transfers
- Serene spa with three hammams and massage rooms
- Outdoor yoga classes
- Choice of indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Fitness centre and personal training sessions
- Garden fitted with an ice rink in the winter
- Off-site golf and tennis facilities nearby