Commanding stunning views of the Aegean, Six Senses Kaplankaya feels blissfully away from it all amidst rolling hills and wild olive groves.
Set above a peaceful sandy cove, those seeking a truly secluded escape in Turkey will find the Six Senses Kaplankaya a dream fit. From the colossal 10,000-square-metre spa with its pioneering wellness programs to the indoor and outdoor pools, the traditional hammams, yoga classes and private beaches, guests are treated to a whole world of wellness.
Add to the mix spacious outdoor seating areas, state-of-the-art fitness facilities and a full menu of children’s activities that include swimming, football and painting. All rooms enjoy gorgeous sea views, and have been designed with natural materials to complement the surrounding landscape. Dining consists of fresh, sustainable cuisine inspired by both the Aegean and Mediterranean.
Offsite, there are archaeological attractions within easy reach, including two of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. The resort’s activity team are on hand to help you plan guided trips, scuba diving excursions, boat charters and more.
Six Senses Kaplankaya, at a glance
- Family-friendly Six Senses resort overlooking a peaceful sandy cove near Bodrum
- Spectacular architecture set amidst evergreen hills, wild olive trees and cypresses
- 141 chic guestrooms and suites, plus 150 multi-bedroom residential villas
- Light-wood furnishings and luxurious marble bathrooms feature throughout
- Select rooms boasts outdoor pools and beautiful rooftop terraces
- Destination dining with an emphasis on Mediterranean and Turkish cuisine
- Uninterrupted views across the Aegean Sea
- Reached by private car, helicopter or yacht
For leisure and pleasure
- Huge 10,000 square metre Six Senses Spa and traditional Turkish hammam
- Three private beaches
- Multiple indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- State-of-the-art fitness facilities including a Pilates and yoga studio
- Hiking, biking and coastal walks
- Water sports include diving, snorkelling, kayaking and stand-up paddle boarding
- Excursions to archaeological sites such as Iasos, Mindos and Labranda
- Tailor-made boat tours and private cruises to Greek islands
- Cooking classes