Bordered on either side by the beautiful Kabini River, a stay at Evolve Back Kabini is an opportunity to immerse yourself in nature and the rich culture of the local Kadu Kuruba tribe.
Drawing inspiration from nearby Hadi villages, the property expertly incorporates the colours and textures of the surrounding landscape into its design. The unassuming white walls and thatched roofs give way to sumptuous living and dining spaces, lavish bedrooms and private, temperature-controlled pools. This is tribal living at its most luxurious, some rooms even have open-to-sky Jacuzzis and dedicated Star Beds perfect for contemplating the glorious night skies.
Located on the edge of Nagarhole National Park, Evolve Back Kabini puts you in touch with the world’s largest concentration of Asiatic elephants as well as marsh crocodiles, wild dog, tigers and leopards. From naturalist-led walks and jeep safaris to enchanting boat rides in traditional round coracles, you are sure of a memorable experience. Regional delicacies are served in the fine dining restaurant, Honey Comb, and evenings are livened up with traditional dances around the campfire by local Kuruba performers.
Evolve Back Kabini, at a glance
- Beautiful nature resort on banks of the Kabini River
- Spacious guest huts with luxurious amenities such as Jacuzzis and plunge pools
- A marriage of traditional craft and modern design with ethnic furniture and tribal patterned furnishings
- Fine dining restaurant, Honey Comb, and a speciality grill restaurant
- Well stocked bar
- Expert naturalist guides
For leisure and pleasure
- Enjoy dining by candlelight on the river
- Jeep safaris and guided nature walks in Nagarhole National Park
- Experience nocturnal wildlife on the night trail
- Infinity pool and family pool
- Reading lounge with scenic river views
- Enjoy Kuruba tribal dance performances every alternate evening
- Massages and therapeutic Ayurveda treatments