A 16th-century farmhouse in its former life, today Masseria Torre Maizza stands as an idyllic Mediterranean retreat offering first-class service, gastronomic pleasures and true relaxation.
You’ll find Masseria Torre Maizza in Puglia, a little-known region in southern Italy with a reputation for its fine wines, unspoilt countryside and rich culture. Torre Maizza is one of the most captivating properties in the area, with the facilities, service and style to match. The rooms and suites are light and beautifully fitted in the traditional Pugliese masseria (farmhouse) style, featuring stone tile floors, arched ceilings and crisp white interiors. For extra indulgence, opt for one of the suites that comes with its own heated pool.
The hotel’s private beach club is a real highlight, complete with plush loungers, a beach restaurant and bar. From here you can swim in the blue waters of the Adriatic Sea, set out on sailing expeditions or enjoy horseback rides along the white sands. Otherwise, you can treat yourself at the Aveda spa, take a cooking class or explore the surrounding countryside on hiking tours.
Masseria Torre Maizza, at a glance
- Newly opened luxury hotel in the southern Italian region of Puglia, converted from a 16th-century farmhouse
- 40 rooms and suites housed within several historical buildings
- Elegant white, grey and cream colour palette with plush beds and modern bathrooms
- Amenities include air conditioning, central heating, TVs and Wi-Fi
- The majority of rooms have a balcony or terrace with views across the orchards and olive groves
- Organic, fresh and local cuisine served in three restaurants
- Take in panoramic views across the landscape from the sunset terrace
For leisure and pleasure
- Nine-hole golf course
- Large heated outdoor swimming pool
- An award-winning private beach club
- Direct access to the beach and the Adriatic Sea
- Indulge in luxurious treatments at the Aveda Spa
- Hiking and horseback riding in the surrounding countryside