Choose from a beautiful sea or mountain vista at the sophisticated Dead Spa Spa Hotel, ideally located right on the shores of this legendary salt lake.
Choose to stay at the Dead Sea Spa Hotel on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Jordan and you’ll have access to the largest beach on the Dead Sea, in addition to five outdoor swimming pools and the Vitalia Spa offering total pampering in peaceful surroundings. The food is excellent, with three restaurants and two bars offering everything from Middle Eastern delicacies at the main Crystal Restaurant to laidback fare and snacks at The Pub. For cocktails, freshly brewed coffee and gorgeous views over the beach, head to the Coffee Bar.
Guests have the choice of 265 rooms and suites, all of which are modern, airy and well-appointed in a warm decor, with either a private terrace or balcony opening onto sparkling views of the sea, the surrounding mountains or the resort’s pools. When not enjoying the facilities of the hotel, you can head out to experience the delights of the region which include floating in the Dead Sea’s salt-rich waters.
Dead Sea Spa Hotel, at a glance
- Laidback spa resort overlooking the glittering waters of the Dead Sea, the world’s deepest salt lake
- 265 rooms and suites with either a pool, mountain or sea vista
- Private terraces or balconies
- Amenities include satellite TVs, individually controlled air conditioning, 24-hour room service and complimentary high-speed internet access
- Three restaurants and two bars including a laidback pub and the signature Crystal Restaurant serving Middle Eastern fare alongside sparkling Dead Sea views
- Located less than an hour away from Queen Alia Airport, and just 45 minutes from Amman
For leisure and pleasure
- Relax or play beach volleyball on the region’s largest beach
- Have a swim in one of the hotel’s five swimming pools or experience the famous buoyancy of the Dead Sea
- Enjoy cocktails and freshly brewed coffee at the Cocktail Bar
- Children’s play area and Aqua Fun centre
- Make use of the on-site fitness centre
- Tranquil Vitalia Spa offering a full menu of treatments as well as an indoor pool
- Watch sports and play a game of billiards, darts and table football at The Pub